Friday, February 1, 2013

Special Valentine's Day promotion - Week 2


Week 2 update of the Special Valentine's Day Rose Collection on my Etsy store is here.  This week I'm introducing the pretty Rose Collar Bib Necklace to my Etsy store. It is especially created for my Etsy customers. Made in brass, available in basic gold finish and an unique pinkish gold oxidized version, this necklace radiates romance and is versatile for all occasions.

During the month of February, I am bringing some special pieces from my Rose Collection that are usually NOT available anywhere except for trunk shows and at selected retail stores, to my Etsy store customized or at a discounted price. These are usually specially designed or produced in small quantity only. Now you can get them directly from me to you, or to your loved ones. 

Come back later to see more rose d'amour in my store.



No comments:

Post a Comment