Friday, November 30, 2012

The happenings at Harlequin&Lionhead this Dec!


I have waited until Thanksgiving is over to talk about Christmas and I just cannot wait anymore! Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. It is not only the festive decoration, the numerous wrapping (I love gift wrappings!) and presents, but the spirit of giving, and celebration with the beloved. This year, my mother will be here with me and some of you may get to see her in my coming trunk shows. Here is a load down where you can find Harlequin&Lionhead in person!


1) Krrb Home for the Holidays Pop-Up Production


Krrb.com is made uniquely for local and in-person commerce. They bring you an online environment where you can find what you are looking for right in your neighborhood, made and sold by local businesses. 

From November 29 to December 20, at their Brooklyn headquarter, they will be hosting a pop-up trunk show featuring various local goods from designers and makers in NY. Harlequin&Lionhead rings and earrings will be available for purchase at their show. I'll post more info next week about it. Go check it out! 


2) Urban Alchemist Design Collective


Yes, I will be back at the store with all the other amazing US designer goods! Harlequin&Lionhead will be available for purchase at this lovely boutique, located in Brooklyn Park Slope. And I will be there various days in December. Find out more when I will be there on my facebook page!


3) Brooklyn Trunk Shows

A small quantity of my rings and earrings will be available at the Bunnies Can Dream table on sale. Below are the locations and more info. I will be personally there with many local artists and talents. So come say hi!


South Slope Holiday Craft Fair is hosted by PS10. All proceeds will benefit the school. 
PS 10 in Park Slope, Brooklyn 
511 Seventh Avenue between Prospect Avenue and 17th Street
Dec 15, 11am-5pm


Brooklyn Craft Central Holiday Market 2012 is an extended version of the famously exciting holiday market in Brooklyn. This year it will be 2 weekends, Dec 15/16 and Dec 22/23. Each week there will be different vendors. 
Harlequin&Lionhead will only be there on Dec 16. 11am-5pm
Littlefield, Park Slope Brooklyn
622 Degraw Street, New York, NY

Want to save a bit on your X'mas shopping? Make sure to sign up for my mailing list and get 10% off your first purchase! An early happy holiday to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment